Construction Division Sales Representative Opportunities
Construction Divison Sales Representative
Field Sales Consultants are the driving force of our company. Our direct sales representatives work throughout a designated territory to support hundreds of existing customers while expanding and developing new opportunities. Our sales representatives enjoy the full employment benefits of Würth Ireland including guaranteed pay increases for 9 years in addition to profiting from commissions and additional bonuses.
We are currently recruiting sales representative for our Construction division in:
You will be responsible for the following:
- Developing new accounts
- Managing existing accounts plus cold calling for new accounts
- Maximising sales and profitability for the company
- Achieve your personal and company sales targets within your territory
- Provide solutions to your customers needs
- Successful territory planning to maximise coverage of the region
- Pursue payment of over due customer accounts
- Managing your daily route plan/order processing systems via iPad
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Effective and clear communicator
- Motivated and driven to succeed
- High attention to detail
- Ability to identify opportunities to develop business
- Sales experience advantageous but not essential
- Ability to deal with and manage tools relating to sales processes ie; iPad/Smart Phone etc
A full Irish driving license and clean driving record is essential.
Applicants should ideally live in the location indicated above or surrounding areas.
Proven successful sales experience is advantageous but not essential. A relevant trade qualification/background will also be considered as full sales training provided.
Over All Package consists of:
- Basic Wage
- Food Allowance
- Expensed Company Car
- Mobile Phone
- Bonuses and Commission
- Incentives throughout the year
To apply please send your CV and Cover Letter (indicating the area you are applying for) to email@example.com
The Würth Group is a world market leader in assembly and fastening materials. It currently consists of over 400 companies in more than 80 countries and has over 73,000 employees - 32,000 of these are permanently employed sales representatives. Here in Ireland, Würth employ’s 100 sales people, selling consumables into the Wood, Construction, Automotive and Metal industries with over 15,000 products in our range and access to a further 100,000 from our HQ in Germany. We also have 50 employees based in our head office in Limerick.