We guarantee outstanding quality for our products and services.
Customers who purchase power tools and hand tools from Würth Ireland Ltd. for professional use are guaranteed that they will be free from defects in workmanship and materials.
If your tool or machine is found to be faulty, we will repair or replace the tool. The warranty and functional guarantee does not cover damages caused by wear and tear or improper use.
For a full breakdown please read our Limitations of Warranty Cover below.
If you experience any faults with your tool while they are under warranty, please get in contact with your sales representative who will place a warranty request on your behalf.
Power Tool Returns
Würth power tools are serviced and repaired locally by certified technicians. To arrange a return of your power tools under warranty, please contact your Würth sales consultant.
Your sales consultant will then:
• Download and complete the Power Tool warranty form
• Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Return the power tool warranty form to you with a reference number. Print the returned document and include this in the box with your tool when sending it back
Your tool will be collected by our courier service. Once inspected and determined to be under warranty, the tool will be repaired and then returned to you - typically within 4 days (subject to the part being readily available). We will be able to provide a lead time once we have determined the fault.
If the returned power tool is determined to not qualify for a repair under warranty, the damage will be assessed and a quote for the cost of repair will be generated. You can choose to have your power tool repaired at this cost, or receive the disassembled tool back.
If desired, your tool can also be disposed of by Würth in the correct manner for a fee.
Hand Tool Returns
To arrange a return of your hand tools under warranty, please contact your Würth sales consultant.
Your consultant will then:
• Download and complete the Hand Tool warranty form
• Email the completed form to email@example.com alongside the photographic/video evidence of the fault
• Return the hand tool warranty form to you with a reference number and a decision on your claim
If determined to be under warranty after inspection, we will organise a replacement of the tool unless you request a credit to value of tool.
Your sales consultant will collect the original, damaged tool and dispose of it properly.
Limitations of Warranty Cover:
• You must own the tool
• The original invoice is decisive as this is your warranty claim (please keep a copy of this)
• Repair or replacement of tool will be determined by Würth Ireland Ltd
• Warranty only covers manufacturing or material defects
Warranty does not cover:
• Incorrect use of tools
• Damage from force or fall
• Foreign objects inside of machine
• Water damage or dirt
• User failing to follow proper usage instructions
• Normal wear and tear in tool’s lifespan
Würth Ireland Ltd have the right to reject any warranty claim if we feel the request falls outside of our limitations.
If you have a power tool that is faulty, please complete the Power Tool warranty form.
If you have a hand tool that is faulty, please complete the Hand Tool warranty form.