When you put good products in the hands of good sales people, you get good results. That's why you should bring your talents to Würth Ireland. We are already market leaders in the commercial and automotive aftercare market. You can help us build on this position further, gaining enviable rewards for yourself and securing great career prospects. If you are able to identify and maximise sales opportunities, hardworking, have the ability to work within a team we can provide you with comprehensive in-house and ongoing training.
If you are able to identify and maximise sales opportunities, hardworking, have the ability to work within a team, we can provide you with comprehensive ongoing field training so you can successfully source new leads while managing a territory of existing clients.
Würth Ireland Limited, established in 1982 and based in Limerick, is a highly successful and stable company with over 80 full time sales representatives covering the whole of Ireland and 50 internal support staff. We have more than 5,000 core products in stock and with access to an extra 100,000 products that can be shipped directly to our customer from our head office in Germany within 3 working days. We sell direct through our salesforce to the Automotive, Metal, Wood and Construction Industries.
We love selling. We inspire our customers.
Becoming the No 1 in the eyes of our customers as the best and most qualified sales team.
Our Basic Principles
- We request and promote achievements.
- The greater the success, the more freedom and liberty.
- We are optimistic, dynamic and have powers of self-assertion.
- We passionately fight for success.
- We consistently pursue everything that has proven to be successful, and we try out new things.
- We strive for perfection in every area of our activities.
- We assume responsibility for our actions, work in mutual respect and appreciation and are straightforward and predictable in everything we do.
- The term we consider most important in dealing with each other is "thank you"