The Würth Group is a world market leader in assembly and fastening materials. It currently consists of over 400 companies in more than 80 countries and has over 73,000 employees - 32,000 of these are permanently employed sales representatives. Here in Ireland, Würth employs 100 sales people, selling consumables into the Wood, Construction, Automotive and Metal industries with over 15,000 products in our range and access to a further 100,000 from our HQ in Germany. We also have 50 employees based in our head office in Limerick.
We are now looking to recruit a Sales Controller to help us enhance our Sales Operations team. The role will be based in our head office on the Ballysimon Road in Limerick. An analytical mind, together with a curious nature, are prerequisites for this new and exciting role!
Duties and Responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Maintaining sales territories, including calculation and administration of salesforce targets
- Controlling and processing sales territory changes
- Analysis of customer data
- Assisting the Sales Management in identifying areas for potential growth and development through data analysis
- Working with HR, Fleet and IT departments to administer these processes
- Additional support to Sales Operations in other areas as directed
Key Skills and Experience
- High level of numeracy and PC skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Work on own initiative and implementing process improvements.
- Attention to detail
- Effective team player
- Hard working and a good problem solver
To apply please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com