Warehouse Manager – Limerick
Warehouse Manager - Limerick Head Office
We are seeking an experienced warehouse operations and logistics professional to manage our warehouse which is based in our Head Office. With 12 direct employees in the warehouse team covering all areas across pick, pack & despatch, stock control, goods in and site maintenance/health and safety, you’ll be empowered in all of the responsible areas that you would expect; operational performance in line with established KPIs, continuous improvement, health and safety management, and continually developing your team.
To us service is everything and being number one in the eyes of our customers . You’ll plan with diligence and forethought to ensure delivery of on average 500 plus orders daily. You’ll delegate authority comfortably but will also be ‘in the know’ when it comes to daily performance in each of your functional areas. You’ll be charged with cost control and budget management, recruitment of employees (in conjunction with HR), representing warehousing & logistics at important internal and international meetings, and managing our delivery partner effectively. You will be a hands-on leader and work with your direct reports to further develop a high performing/productive team. The measures of success in the role are:
• Delivery of OTIF (On Time In Full delivery) KPI
• Manage the warehousing and distribution operation within budget while aiming to achieve savings on an annual basis measured as a percentage of sales
• Development of a high performing, capable team who continue to lead in line with our vision and values
• Develop, implement and drive initiatives to improve performance and reduce overall costs.
Are we right for you? To be successful with Würth you will be;
• 100% Service Focused whilst also focused on building loyalty and trust with colleagues, customers and external partners
• A skilled coach and excellent man manager
• An enthusiastic and ‘look on the bright side’ leader, committed to getting the best job done while improving colleague experience whilst dealing with demands of a sales driven environment
You will be able to clearly demonstrate, with specific examples, significant experience in the following areas: Success in logistics and inbound & outbound warehousing. This includes ownership of overall operations including: development of KPIs; management and development of teams; robust budget management; third party management; identifying opportunities for improvement, establishing plans, and delivering on them through your people. At present we operate a manual system in the warehouse with an SAP (Wurth adapted) computer system with expectations to move to semi-automated warehouse systems in the future.
Würth Ireland Limited is part of a Global Brand name who are leaders in the field of supplying consumables to the Construction, Wood Working, Metal and Automotive Industries. Our Head Office is based on the Ballysimon Road in Limerick and we directly employ over 105 sales reps based throughout the country, 13 shops at present and 40 internal staff.
Applicants should ideally live in Limerick or close surrounding area
To apply please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org